'Building on Success Together'
Fearnhill School strives to be a caring and dynamic community, with a focus on high standards of teaching and learning and the highest expectations of all
This will act as a driving force to:
- Continually raise standards of achievement for our students by helping them achieve excellence in every area of school life
- Ensure that we value all students as individuals, enabling them to achieve their full potential
- Develop students’ confidence, self-esteem and sense of individual purpose by ensuring that they learn in a happy and supportive environment
- Develop and build on a sense of mutual respect between all members of the school community by supporting our students in their personal, social and moral development
- Use the skills of analysis and problem solving and the information skills of ICT across the curriculum in helping students to become autonomous and independent learners
- Develop in our students an intellectual curiosity and a creative approach to their lives through the power of combining information with imagination
- Give confidence in the application of numeracy and literacy to everyday learning, life and work experiences and the excitement of a mathematical and scientific understanding of the world
- Use computer technology imaginatively to create within Letchworth an entrepreneurial community of lifelong learners.