SCHOOL UNIFORM YEARS 7 – 11
- Fearnhill blazer1
- Fearnhill jumper1 (optional)
- White button neck shirt (long or short sleeved)
- Green Fearnhill tie2
- Fearnhill skirt2 or black trousers
- Socks – black or grey with trousers, white socks may be worn with a skirt
- Tights – black or natural
- Black leather/leather look shoes
PE UNIFORM YEARS 7–11
- Compulsory PE Uniform
- Fearnhill polo shirt1 (either fitted or unisex)
- Fearnhill PE shorts2
- Fearnhill reversible outdoor top2 (BOYS)
- Fearnhill hooded sweatshirt1 (GIRLS)
- Fearnhill PE socks2
- Additional optional PE kit is available online
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms
- Base Layer
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL UNIFORM INFORMATION
The tartan skirt is compulsory for all girls that choose to wear a skirt. Girls may of course wear appropriate school trousers if they wish to do so.
- 1These items carry the Fearnhill logo and must be bought from The Uniform Monkeys.
- 2These items are only available from The Uniform Monkeys.
- Trousers must be a polyester/polyester mix, they must NOT be denim, cotton or wool. Trousers must NOT be skin tight, skinny fit or have a split in the trouser leg. No additions to the trousers such as decorated belts, buckles, lacing or labels are allowed.
- Shoes must be leather/leather look and you must be able to polish them. NO trainers, canvas shoes, plimsolls or boots are allowed.
- Uniform can be ordered via www.theuniformmonkeys.co.uk
- The Uniform Monkeys offer online ordering, free delivery and a personal local service for fittings and exchanges.
- No haircuts shorter than a Grade 2.
- No tramlines, designs, or extreme hairstyles.
- No unusual colouring, dyeing or highlighting.
- Hair should be tidy, of sensible length and safe for school type activities.
- Make-up should be minimal and discreet.
- Ear piercing – one stud earring per ear.
- No facial piercings will be permitted.
- No body piercings are permitted.
- No tattoos, temporary or permanent are permitted.
- No ear expanders will be permitted.
- No jewellery other than that of religious significance is permitted. This must be removed for PE lessons on safety grounds.
- Skirts must be regulation length to the knee.
- All items of clothing MUST be clearly marked with the student name, so that lost property can be quickly returned to owners.