Dear Parent or Carer
Message about medicine in school
At Fearnhill we are here to help with any medical issues your Son or Daughter may have during school time
- If your Son or Daughter requires medication to be administered during school hours, please complete the Request to Administer Form and send it back to the School office. Request to administer medicines
- If your childs medication alters a new form must be completed and returned to the School Medical Officer.
- This form must be completed for us to give medication of any sort in school, even if it is only for a short period of time
- Please make sure prescribed medicines are in original containers.
- Please inform us of any changes to home address and telephone numbers so we may contact a parent or carer in an emergency.
- Please make sure that if your son/daughter requires medication during the day that it is handed in to the main office with a note.
Students must not bring medication in to school without this form being completed and accepted by the Medical Officer.
Students should not carry any medicines in school