Our aim is straightforward – to equip young people with the knowledge, skills and personal attributes to succeed in a challenging and complex world.
In all of our work we aim to:
- Continually raise standards of achievement for our students by helping them achieve excellence in every area of school life
- Ensure that we value all students as individuals, enabling them to achieve their full potential.
- Develop students’ confidence, self esteem and sense of individual purpose by ensuring that they learn in a happy and supportive environment.
- Develop and build on a sense of mutual respect between all members of the school community by supporting our students in their personal, social and moral development.
- Use the skills of analysis and problem solving across the curriculum in helping students to become autonomous and independent learners.
- Develop in our students an intellectual curiosity and a creative approach to their lives through the power of combining information with imagination
- Give confidence in the application of numeracy and literacy to everyday learning, life and work experiences and the excitement of a mathematical and scientific understanding of the world.