At Fearnhill we are here to help with any medical issues your son or daughter may have during school time:
- If your son or daughter requires medication to be administered during school hours, please complete the Request to Administer Form which you can access and print by clicking here and hand it in to the school office together with the medication clearly labelled with your child’s details. If your child’s medication alters a new form will be required.
- This form must be completed for us to give any form of medication, even if it is only required for a short period of time.
- Please make sure prescribed medicines are in original containers clearly labelled with your child’s details.
- Please inform us of any changes to contact details including mobile phone numbers so we are able to contact a parent or carer in an emergency.
- Students are not permitted to carry any medicines in school, other than inhalers.
Students must not bring medication in to school without this form being completed and accepted by the school office.
If you have any concerns please call the school office on 01462 621200